- All reserved parties require a minimum pottery purchase of $150
- Your $50 purchase online will be deducted from your total the day of the event. The $150 minimum purchase must be reached before the deposit will be redeemed.
- The total price of the pottery chosen during the party is your only cost.
- For example, 8 painters each painting a $20 coffee mug would bring your total to $160. $10 more than the minimum purchase required. After subtracting your deposit you will owe $110 plus tax.
- Bring in whatever food you’d like to serve, drinks, cake, decorations, etc. If you are interested in serving any alcoholic beverages, you must have a party reservation and you must acquire a 1-day banquet permit. More information about banquet permits can be found HERE.
- Weekday specials and other discounts and coupons do apply to parties however the minimum purchase is calculated after the discount.
- Our reservation area can seat up to 12 painters. There is not much space for extra people to stand around. If you have a party with younger painters that may need guardians to stay with them during the party please plan for fewer painters. Encourage drop-offs for parties with older painters.